Thursday, October 18, 2012

MJ Vs. Lebron (Preview)



One of the biggest debates currently taking place in basketball circles right now is who is better? Michael Jordan or Lebron James? Hearing this question asked a multitude of times empowered me to settle this debate by writing my own version of MJ vs. Lebron. I have been working on this for 3 months and took my time was very diligent with it. Ever since Tru School Sports has been up and running I have been working on this. I looked at both of these great players through many different perspectives such as road to the NBA, Business and cultural impact on the game and many more. A lot of hard work went into this and I am proud to announce that on Thursday November 1st I will be releasing my version of Michael Jordan Vs. Lebron James. A lot of  hard work and late nights went into this and it is my hope that everybody who reads enjoys it. If you disagree with anything you read in this paper you can hit me up on Twitter @Thatboybtaylor and Tweet me what you disagree with it and we can chop it up about MJ and LBJ, make sure to follow btw. With that said see you on the 1st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...