Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I've got Mail



Hello and Good afternoon everyone going to make this short and sweet. I recently was contacted by a guy named Kevin and Kevin Runs "The Diamond King" a pretty solid Blog on Sports cards and cards in the hobby. Kevin was doing his Pwe where he sends cards to fellow writers in the Sports card Blogosphere and at my request he sent me some sick cards of some of my favorite Charlotte Hornets of All-Time Such as Muggsy Bouges,Larry Johnson and Baron Davis. I just got them in the Mail yesterday and they are really good. Shoutout to Kevin again at The Diamond King.

Check out his blog http://thediamondking.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I liked them alot I'm a big time Charlotte Hornet fan thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...