In a few days after I
knock these tedious mid-terms out the way I will find my way in Orlando
on January 18th at the Amway Center (home of the Orlando
Magic). Me, my dad and Best friend Isaiah will be making a trip up to
O-town to catch the Bobcats take on The Magic. Everything I have
heard about the Amway Center have been positive some have even called
it the best arena in the league.
The trip shall be fun I
never get to go to that many basketball games let alone basketball games
outside of South Florida. On top of that I get to watch Kemba Walker
for the 1st time in person as well as Aaron Afflalo so that is just wonderful. Both teams are
lottery bound but the game will have good young talent like Michael
Kidd-Gilchrist,Vucevic,Andrew Nicholson so I’m excited.
Hoping my Bobcats get a
Win but I know it will be a great trip....Stay tuned for the Blog
post on the trip coming a few days after the 18th


No comments:
Post a Comment