Now
that basketball season is over and I don't have to focus on the media
circus that is the Miami Heat the blog will now be changing its focus
to baseball. I will still write things about basketball with the
draft and summer league coming out but it's time to focus on Americas
past time the way I should be. Outside of the Marlins who I follow
because they are my team I was very oblivious to most things going on
in the MLB this season. I'm very happy my Marlins are playing better
baseball winning 5 out of their last 8 against the Cardinals,D-Backs
and Giants.
I'm
excited to see if Miguel Cabrera can repeat and win the triple crown
again as he currently leads in the batting average and RBI categories
he is still chasing Baltimore Orioles slugger Chris Davis who has 27
homeruns to Cabrera's 20. I think Miggy who is one of the most
consistent hitters we have ever seen in baseball history will be
right there when it's all said and done for the repeat.
I'm
definitely excited to see if Giancarlo Stanton will be in the home
run derby this season. As most baseball fans know his batting
practices alone are a homerun derby and he posses once in a life time
power that most people aren't really accustom to seeing so him at an
event like the homerun derby would be nothing but a treat for the
fans of the MLB.
Of
course I will still have my card posts but I'm going to incorporate
other pieces of exclusive memorabilia that I feel would be cool to
share with you guys. So far all my guys here who collect baseball
memorabilia /Cards and all that good stuff you will love all the
stuff coming up.
Still
love my baseball and can't wait to show you guys some of these great
posts and videos I'm have coming up.




No comments:
Post a Comment