Today
for throwback Thursday just wanted to share some things I have been
reading over the last few days. My friend Paul recently let me borrow
some of his old Slam magazines. The 2 featured in this picture are
the November 2001 cover featuring afro Kobe Bryant with the #8
jersey. The second one is the April 2003 edition featuring prime
Allen Iverson on the cover. Great reads and just cool to remember
what hoop culture was like back then.

Good article...on slam magazine...Allen Iverson He actually started the basketball culture with tattoos.and how to accept athletes for the person they are..loved it...DAD
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to SLAM for a few years and recently gave out all of my back issues to my students. I love their foldout posters.
ReplyDeleteWOW such a great person I wish my teacher gave me Slam Magazines. Me to I have a bunch in my room. My Kemba Walker poster is my prized possession.
Delete