I was going to give you guys some bland article
about Floyd Mayweather and how he dominated Canelo Alvarez for the better part
of 12 rounds. The fact of the matter though is that the fight wasn’t that
exciting but I still have to cover it in some form, so I decided to give you
guys the commentary from the Tru School Sports Twitter account. So here goes
nothing!
Pre
Fight
Some hopeful tweets
The Canelo/Mayweather fight is about to start....I hope Canelo makes history tonight!
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
Wayne Gretzky,Charles Barkley,LL Cool J,Denzel,Magic Johnson are at the fight
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
The USA won the world cup qualifier so I don't mind if Mexico wins in Boxing tonight #Canelo
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
![]() |
| Photo Via Bleacher Report |
Then Lil Wayne accompanied Mayweather to the ring
while rapping horribly to some lyrics off of his hit song “A Mili”, hearing him
rap really grinds my gears.
Lil Wayne and Justin Beiber are accompanying Floyd Mayweather to the ring, Now I REALLY want him to lose!
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
Lil Wayne Sucks!! Someone hit that dude over a head with a chair.
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
Fight/Rant
Tweets
Canelo looking like he wants some Taco's right now, smh!
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
When is Floyd going to fight Pac-Man...hopefully before they are both in nursing homes
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
Maybe Canelo can just stop this whole boxing gimmick and give Floyd the rock bottom on some on the WWE tip #LastResort
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
Had to let my followers know about the concept of
streaming on the internet.
Floyd may have just robbed the whole nation of 100 mil but I streamed the fight #UseYourHeadBro
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
Real Talk Floyd
Congrats to Floyd Mayweather on another W but lets cut the crap and fight Pac-Man already #RealTalk
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
Saw way to many poser Mayweather fans so I had a
message for them.
People talking about Money Team and can't even pay the electic bill
— Tru School Sports (@TruSchoolSports) September 15, 2013
All in all another un compelling fight for boxing
and further reason for fans to say the sports is dead. Congrats to Floyd
Mayweather on his 45th career win though.




No comments:
Post a Comment