![]() |
"My
motivation this summer was the playoff exit and I vowed to myself that I would
never allow that to happen again, I would never let my team down, and be in
that situation again," said Tyson
Chandler.
If you are a
Knicks fan there seems to be an exciting season ahead as you will likely be
able to indulge in the passion and intensity that the Knicks plan to bring both
physically and mentally as they approach their next 82 game season.
"At the
end of the season I didn't look at my teammates I looked at myself and said 'Where
did you let your team down?' stated Tyson
Chandler.
This is a
good mentality for players to have as they look to build chemistry.
3. A Better Defensive Team With Iman Shumpert starting the season healthy and the addition of Metta World Peace to their roster, Knicks fans can look forward to a better defensive team. Having Metta world peace on the New York roster adds the presence of two former defensive players of the year and three players with championship experience. This will be great for the franchise as they will be able to share their defensive and championship experience with their teammates, especially with future talents in Toure Murry, Jeremy Tyler, C.J. Leslie, and Cole Aldrich should the Knicks choose to sign them. Indubitably will defense be stressed by Knicks coach Mike Woodson as they prepare to face off what should be a wildly more improved and intimidating eastern conference.
4. Younger Roster
This upcoming season the Knicks have
managed to get younger overall as they let go of their older veteran players in
Jason Kidd, Marcus Camby, and Quentin Richardson. Last year going into the
playoffs the Knicks had an average age of 31.2 years. This upcoming season with
the officially signed players according to Knicksnow.com, the Knicks have an
average age of 29.4 years and can get even younger if they decide to officially
sign Toure Murry, Jeremy Tyler, and or C.J. Leslie.
5. Tyson
Chandler's Jump Shot
Tyson
Chandler has said to be adding a new dimension to his game, jump shooting.
Adding a jump shot to Tyson's game can only prove to be an advantage as it will
take most centers out of their comfort zone in the paint and allow him to shoot
over smaller defenders. Should Tyson become a threat from mid-range it will add
another scoring threat and force opponents to defend him rather than to keep
off as they wait for him to pass the ball or attack the rim.
Chandler's thoughts on obtaining a jump shot.
“Honestly, I
don’t see a big guy being able to come out and guard me around the free throw
line,” Chandler explained. “I feel like my first step is quicker than a
lot of the big guys in the league. If they have to come out, it gives me
a direct line to the basket as well as opening up for my teammates.”
Check out the signature highlights from last years 2012-2013 season






God damn this article is amazing. You need to become famous. Someone please send everyone to this website so he can become famous. Damn bro Kobe is gud too.
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I'll make sure we make Toure famous haha and KOBE,KOBE,KOBE!!
DeleteWow thanks a lot, it also feels good to get a positive review. I put a lot of work into it and once I finished this article I just felt confident that it would get more views than my first, which it did. I also agree that Kobe is good.
Delete