Tuesday, January 15, 2013

On the road to Orlando



In a few days after I knock these tedious mid-terms out the way I will find my way in Orlando on January 18th at the Amway Center (home of the Orlando Magic). Me, my dad and Best friend Isaiah will be making a trip up to O-town to catch the Bobcats take on The Magic. Everything I have heard about the Amway Center have been positive some have even called it the best arena in the league.



The trip shall be fun I never get to go to that many basketball games let alone basketball games outside of South Florida. On top of that I get to watch Kemba Walker for the 1st time in person as well as Aaron Afflalo so that is just wonderful. Both teams are lottery bound but the game will have good young talent like Michael Kidd-Gilchrist,Vucevic,Andrew Nicholson so I’m excited.



Hoping my Bobcats get a Win but I know it will be a great trip....Stay tuned for the Blog post on the trip coming a few days after the 18th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...