Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A day at the Rink: Lightning vs Panthers


This past Saturday i spent my afternoon watching my struggling Division Champion Florida Panthers take on Steven Stamkos and the Tampa Bay lightning at the BB&T Center in Sunrise. Although exciting and high scoring the game ended in a heartbreaking 6-5 Overtime loss. Despite all that still had fun my team picked up a point and my friend experinced the excitement of NHL Hockey...Here are some pics from Saturday,Enjoy!



Getting up early for the Panthers game..gotta get them while they're young (my  friends lil bro Danne)






Outside the BB&T Center home of the Florida Panthers




my bestfriends 1st hockey game



Our seats



My handsome self on the left and my bro Hamiyd chilling after the game


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...