Monday, February 11, 2013

Tru School of Kicks:A.I Reebok Questions (Georgetown




Another new segment this year is called “Tru School of Kicks” where I show you a pair of upcoming or throwback sneaker that I’m really feeling or maybe you should look into buying if your a sneaker head every month. So here we go, today’s Shoe is the A.I Reebok Question Georgetown with the Hoya Colorway.


Last year the Reebok brand had a lot of success with the release of the Retro Questions by Allen Iverson. The fact that he hasn't been in the league for a few seasons and is still carrying a brand virtually by himself speaks volumes to his popularity and what a star he was when he was a player. Iverson's shoes are Classic and when you wear them you are wearing apart of History. Back in November Reebok released photos of the new limited edition Questions in his Alma maters colorway which is Georgetown. When you look at these shoes they Are a must buy to me if you have the money and are a fan of the Iverson Brand Reebok’s. A.I was one of the guys who really got me into basketball when I was a child, I was a huge fan had his jersey and Reebok Head ban but I never had the shoes. So you best believe come March 8th I will have the one hundred and twenty-five dollars ready for those classics coming out not to far after my Birthday.






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...