Saturday, June 1, 2013

For All My Card Bloggers in the Blogosphere


Alright been wanting to write this for awhile but just haven't got to it so this is for my Baseball card bloggers and just card bloggers in general. I want to connect with each and every one of you. I want to know what type of cards you like, sets you prefer and players that you collect. I know you all have your lists of that on your blogs but I want you to comment in the box below so I can know without having to look and we can get to trading. I have a decent amount of Baseball cards but my collection isn't limited to just that I have much better artifacts that transcend cards so if the right amount of cards were ever presented my way, then I would part ways with it.






Let me tell you guys some of the Players and cards I like to collect. 2003 Marlins are my favorite team so any Marlins card you have of anyone on that team I will take, so that means Dontrelle Willis, Miguel Cabrera, Mike Lowell,Juan Pierre,Jeff Conine and Luis Castillo are all guys who will make me jump on a trade because I will always love my Marlins. Other players I like to collect are Ken Griffey Jr, Derek Jeter, Adam Jones and Justin Upton just to name a few.





If you are one of those bloggers who collects basketball cards here are some ballers I collect. Being a bigtime Charlotte Hornets fan (Happy about the name change) I obviously collect Muggsy Bouges, Dell Curry, Alonzo Mourning, Larry Johnson, Kendall Gill, Baron Davis, Jamal Mashburn, Glen Rice and Anthony Mason. Other Basketball Players I collect are Kemba Walker, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Michael Jordan, Tim Duncan,Oscar Robertson, Chris Webber, Steve Nash, Jason Kidd, Penny Hardaway and Magic Johnson.


So yeah there you go If you follow this blog comment if you have any Rookies,Autos or Jersey cards of any of the following players I just named. If you know any bloggers who don't follow this blog tell them about this post and tell them to follow it.


Now lets get to trading!!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea for a post. Here are my main player collections: Miguel Cabrera, Kaline, Ivan Rodriguez, Justin Verlander, Ripken, Carlton Fisk, Sparky Anderson, Alan Trammell, Lou Whitaker, Hank Greenberg, Charlie Gehringer.

    I'm throwing together a nice stack of cards for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alright thanks Dustin! I'll go threw my cards and put together a nice stack maybe throw in a nice little artifact I may have on one of those players big into collecting baseball memorabillia beyond just cards.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...