Sunday, June 2, 2013

Graduation Jumpshot


Graduation is a monumental moment for any kid who has the chance to walk the stage but how many have the confidence to make their own signature entrance in front of a crowd of 1,000+ people staring at you? Well I'll tell you who that’s me. When the announcer said my name I looked and prompted them
to get loud and then proceeded to take a jump-shot on stage.Not a real jump shot but just the motion as pictured above. I then proceeded to pick up the thing I worked 4 years to attain and that’s my High School diploma. I walked across the stage and shook the hands of the principle and other important people from our school board. So if you read, Follow or ever viewed this blog let me just say thank you, yall motivated me whether you know it or not. This is just the beginning of greatness.





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...