Thursday, April 4, 2013

2007 Topps Cosigners Miguel Cabrera and Dontrelle Willis Autograph



2007 was a great year for collecting overall I was into a lot of dope sets that year Spectrum, Allen&ginter as well as Topps Co-Signers. I was trying all kinds of different sets and on a random Saturday afternoon I took a trip down to Aventura mall and at the now defunct BC Sports card shop I purchased my 1st Pack of Topps Co-signers. As I opened the pack and surveyed the cards real quick One particular card caught my eye. I’m a huge Marlins fan and at the time there were no 2 players I liked more then Miguel Cabrera and Dontrelle Willis. So when I saw and realized that in my hand I was holding an autograph with 2 of my favorite Players to Ever wear the Black and Teal I began jumping for joy. To this day this card remains among my favorites In my collection.


4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Dual auto's are very cool. You get to double your pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah man one of the best I've ever pulled. One Auto is good but when its 2 of your favorite players as a kid, you just can't beat that

      Delete
  2. I don't collect much baseball, but watch it obsessively. I will need to get a Miggy and Verlander auto someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm the Same as you when it comes to hockey I watch gangs of games but don't collect much outside my team which is the Panthers. I want a Verlander Auto two that guys a stud.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...