Sunday, September 15, 2013

Floyd Mayweather vs Canelo Alvarez (Fight Commentary)




I was going to give you guys some bland article about Floyd Mayweather and how he dominated Canelo Alvarez for the better part of 12 rounds. The fact of the matter though is that the fight wasn’t that exciting but I still have to cover it in some form, so I decided to give you guys the commentary from the Tru School Sports Twitter account. So here goes nothing!




Pre Fight

Some hopeful tweets


Photo Via Bleacher Report

Then Lil Wayne accompanied Mayweather to the ring while rapping horribly to some lyrics off of his hit song “A Mili”, hearing him rap really grinds my gears.



 

Fight/Rant Tweets 


 
Blasphemy ensued as Canelo was dominated (View at your own risk)






Had to let my followers know about the concept of streaming on the internet.



Real Talk Floyd



Saw way to many poser Mayweather fans so I had a message for them.




All in all another un compelling fight for boxing and further reason for fans to say the sports is dead. Congrats to Floyd Mayweather on his 45th career win though.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...