Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Charlotte Bobcats Media Day 2013 (VIDEO)


Last month on September 30th I had the chance to take the trip of a lifetime as I interviewed nearly every player on my favorite team in the NBA-The Charlotte Bobcats. It was the very last Bobcats media day before the name change that will take place next season when the team re brands itself to become the Charlotte Hornets.

I was accompanied by Andrew and Matt of Trade Street Post so make sure you check them out.
It was a ton of fun as I spent time interviewing the Likes of Kemba Walker, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Al Jefferson and Ben Gordon. I interviewed nearly every player on the roster from Gerald Henderson all the way to Jeff Adrien. I had a blast attending my very first NBA media day as I picked the brains of the players on the upcoming season among other things.

To say it was a dream come true was an understatement. It was like NBA League Pass came to life for me as one minute I see Al Jefferson, the next I see Patrick Ewing and then Kemba Walker. Made me realize that basketball players are regular people too (even if they are giants).




So without further ado I give you the official Tru School Sports 2013 trip to Charlotte Bobcats media day, hope you enjoy it. For more videos on everything sports related stay tuned to my Youtube Channel, check it out by clicking here.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So cool that you got to meet and talk to them! I'm so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a pretty cool day, hope you enjoyed the video.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...