Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Newly Released Video from Red Bull Space Jump with POV Cameras
During this free fall, Baumgartner reached over 830 MPH, thus becoming the first human to surpass the speed of sound without any form of rocket propulsion. The free fall took roughly 10 minutes and required Baumgartner to wear a pressurized suit to deal with the various elements.
Enough of the boring facts though. Red Bull has actually released a point of view video of Baumgartner's record breaking free fall that provides three different camera angles and various statistics including G's, elevation, and how close he is to Mach 1. Here it is:
Analytical & highly creative marketing & sport business MBA graduate with experience in digital & social media marketing; seeking employment with a company in the marketing sector that possesses an innovative & forward-thinking business plan which allows both employee & employer to grow in the digital and social media marketing industry. Rigorously keeps up-to-date with constantly evolving technologies in online social networking, the blogosphere, search tools and Web 2.0, and works closely with clients and fellow employees to create innovative, effective campaigns. Skills, qualifications, & experience include:
- Problem-Solver w/ excellent oral & written Communication, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Capable and driven to quickly learn new technologies and continually upgrade current skill set
- Unique sport business knowledge and background which allows for the ability to work across and with various businesses and IT departments within the company.
- Proven leader who is willing to do whatever it takes in order to keep the company on the cutting edge of the industry.
- Search Engine Optimization - Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certified
- Competitive Market Analysis - Search Engine & E-mail Marketing
- Direct & Multi-Channel Marketing - Online Marketing Strategy & Management
- Social Media Marketing & Promotions
- Utilization of Paid Search, PPC, & CPC Campaigns
- Awareness of New Technological Developments
- Tracking Conversion Rates, Goals, KPI’s, & ROI’s