Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tru School Of Kicks: Air Jordan 1 "Charotte Hornets"


So, the other day I was looking at new sneaker releases for the Air Jordan brand coming up soon and then I came across this sweet Air Jordan 1 Silhouette in a Charlotte Hornets colorway. Now anybody who has been reading Tru School Sports for any significant amount of time would know that I love the Hornets. This version is part of the Jordan “formidable foes pack” to represent one of the teams the Michael Jordan and the Bulls had a rivalry with back in the 90's.



I love the 1's more than most people and these for me are in my top ten favorite of all-time because I think the teal and purple color scheme just goes well with the structure of the shoe. I know the Charlotte Hornets colorway has been done so many times on so many different sneakers from different brands but I think the Jordan brand hit the nail on the head with this one.




The purple base with the teal accents along with the legendary jumpman logo in all white make this shoe a hit with me. The Hornets are coming back next season and I might just be sporting these with my new Kemba Walker jersey. The sneaker is available for order at sneaker politics for $105.00. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...