Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nick Foles: Week 6 Superhero

If your fantasy football team is struggling anywhere near my 1-4 disaster, I feel your pain. Anyway, my quarterback is Colin Kaepernick, who hasn't done anything since my Week 1 victory. So, I've finally became sick of Kaepernick to the point where he's hitting the bench. I only forgot one thing when I made that move:

I DON'T HAVE A BACKUP QB! 



So, as any fantasy football player would do (if they're POSITIVE they want to make this move) is hit the waiver wire. Surprisingly Alex Smith was available, so that's the route I went when I was looking for a permanent replacement. It's also reassuring he's playing the Oakland Raiders, so I'm guaranteed at least 20 points.

If you're stuck with a bye and have no idea what to do, the choice is easy. It's a guy that has starter potential but is sitting the bench every week, besides this week due to Mike Vick being out due to injury. Nick Foles is your superhero and deserves the start as he matches up against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have a pretty solid defense, but DeSean Jackson claims he can burn Darrelle Revis.

The Eagles have a good amount of targets, including two backs in Bryce Brown and LeSean McCoy that are great receivers out of the backfield. 

Give Nick Foles a go if you need a QB for Week 6. He's your best, if not only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...